Omnicom Solutions was established in 2008 with the strong basic belief that satisfied clients(Client satisfaction) would mean(translates into) long term business and growth; this has been our recipe for success. We had a strong belief that we could build on our industry knowledge and improve in areas where most others became weak with shortfalls in the in…
Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2020
- Job Type- Full Time
- Qualification- BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field- General , Graduate Jobs
The Management Trainee Program
- In a flat organization like ours, junior associates play a key role in providing front-line supervision in critical operational areas
- To prepare them for a variety of demanding managerial positions, our management trainees undergo a comprehensive program of formal training and short internships with our business affiliates, with the aim of exposing them to various facets of our business
- At the end of the program, successful graduates are deployed to function-specific areas based on their assessed ability and interests.
- Ideally, you will be 27 years of age or below and have a minimum 2.1 University Degree (or equivalent)
- We have a preference for young talents who are resourceful, eager to learn and are strongly resilient under pressure
- Your “can-do” spirit will serve you well in an environment where going the extra mile to serve clients is the norm
- Fresh graduates (i.e. post-NYSC) are welcome to apply.