The First Capital Bank is pleased to announce the First Capital Bank Scholarships in Malawi, 2020 for brilliant students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable college in Malawi.
The program is open for domestic students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program for the academic session 2020-21.
First Capital Bank offers a full suite of banking services backed by a philosophy of exceptional service. It has banking operations in Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and Zimbabwe.
Why should you join this program? They offer to challenge and rewarding career opportunities, encouraging our employees to progress and develop alongside teams with diverse skills, in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
The First Capital Bank will provide the amount to cover the tuition payments for deserving students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: Open for 2020-21
- University or Organization: First Capital Bank
- Department: NA
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Up to 72
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malawi
First Capital Bank Scholarships in Malawi, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Malawi.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The bursaries are awarded to deserving students to cover tuition payments
- How to Apply for the First Capital Bank Scholarships in Malawi, 2020: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at any partner college.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit application letter stating the nature of the position applied for, copy of your detailed curriculum vitae and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to meet the English language requirements of the college.