The Kent School of Anthropology and Conservation is delighted to offer its Human Geography Sustainability International Awards for the academic year 2020-2021. The financial aid positions will be awarded to UK, EU, and overseas applicants.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to undertake a BSc degree program in the subject area of Human Geography.
Established in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a plate glass university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It offers a wide range of courses at bachelor, masters and research level.
Why at the University of Kent? The university gives you the chance to experience a multicultural environment, meet fellow international students and develop a range of skills that are necessary to be part of today’s global workforce. Here students can get intensive personal support during their studies.
The School of Anthropology & Conservation will offer scholarships of £2,000 for students starting the degree in September 2020.
- Course Level: BSc
- Department: School of Anthropology & Conservation
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Human Geography Sustainability International Awards Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a BSc degree program in the subject area of Human Geography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be entering the first year (Stage 1) of BSc Human Geography or BSc Human Geography with a Year in Professional Practice at the University of Kent from September 2020.
- Have satisfied conditions of entry to the University of Kent.
- How to Apply for the Human Geography Sustainability International Awards: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must have to take admission in a BSc degree program in Human Geography at the university. After that, all applicants must send essays on the following topic to via email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to write a 500-word essay on the topic: “Given the climate and environmental crisis-what can Human Geographers do to help drive sustainable development?” In addition to this, applicants also include the title of the essay, your name and application reference number.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.