The University of Incarnate Word is offering the International Freshman Merit Award Incarnate Word to the first degree-seeking undergraduate students in the United States for the academic year 2023-21.
All international students applying to the UIW for the first time directly from high school are eligible to apply. All merit-based grants are renewable for up to 4 years.
The University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio is a private Catholic university that founded in 1881. UIW offers 90 baccalaureate and 25 graduate and doctoral degree level programs in a range of subject areas.
Why at the University of the Incarnate Word? UIW is one of the leading comprehensive universities in Texas. It proudly welcomes students of all backgrounds and supports them throughout their academic journeys.
The University of the Incarnate Word is awarding freshmen awards for international students to support their abroad education. The awards range is $5,000 – $20,000 per year for the upcoming students.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020.
- University or Organization: University of the Incarnate Word
- Department: N/A
- Awards: $5,000 – $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
International Freshman Merit Award Incarnate Word Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students are accepted from the entire world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following subjects: Biology/Life Sciences, Business/Management, Communications, Computer & Information Systems, and Cultural Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, all participants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- An international candidate who holds citizenship in a country outside of the United States and who does not also have US citizenship or permanent residency is eligible to apply.
- All the students must maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- All transfer students are automatically eligible for an academic scholarship based on their cumulative grade point average.
- How to Apply for the International Freshman Merit Award Incarnate Word: All the applicants need to take admission for the undergraduate program at the University of the Incarnate Word to apply for International Freshman Merit Award. Applicants must download the application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: International Application, Official high school transcript, Proof of English Proficiency, Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the US, and Proof of Financial Support. For applicants interested in scholarship opportunities, SAT or ACT exam scores are required.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check the admission requirements before starting the application process.
- Language Requirement: To take admission in this university, students must have a general knowledge of the English language. Check full English language requirements here.
Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme
In 1965, the Standard Bank of South Africa merged with the Bank of West Africa acquiring businesses including a banking operation in Nigeria, which dated back to 1894. The name was then changed to Standard Bank of West Africa. Four years after the merger, Standard Bank Nigeria was incorporated locally to take over the business in Nigeria.
2023 – Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field Banking , Graduate Jobs , Internships / Volunteering
Global Banking / Overview
- Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors. Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our strong and deep local presence across these markets enables us to facilitate trade, capital and investment flows in and for our footprint, including across China’s Belt and Road initiative.
- Our Global Banking team provides client coverage through global Industries group, financial & strategic investors group, banks and broker dealers, global subsidiaries, investors and insurance, commercial real estate focused Relationship Managers.
- We collaborate increasingly with other segments: introducing Commercial Banking services to our clients’ ecosystems – their networks of buyers, suppliers, customers and service providers – and offering our clients employee banking services through Retail Banking.
About the Programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, depending on location, and are open to candidates who are available to start on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2021.
- Internships typically take place during June – August, depending on location.
- 10-week program will involve on-the-job training and an innovation project which exposes you to the inner workings of our business to provide real work experience.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for success during your internship and provide you insights into what could be your next role as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will provide you with ongoing guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement in the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.