The University of Technology Sydney is giving deserving candidates with the chance to apply for a remarkable UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship. This opportunity will help talented students by providing a 25% tuition fee waiver.
The UTS has designed this program with the motive to support students who are facing financial problems in furthering their education at UTS. All international students can submit their application for this exciting scholarship.
Founded in 1988, the University of Technology Sydney is a public research university in Australia. It is an inclusive university recognized for its research, innovation and education opportunities. It provides courses in a wide variety of fields along with culturally diverse campus life, vibrant and safe study environment.
Why study at the University of Technology Sydney? The UTS is Australia’s leading and innovative university providing practice-oriented teaching programs to students. It is ranked 9th in the world’s best universities. Its campus life is vibrant and has interconnected student spaces and unmatchable facilities.
The University of Technology Sydney is awarding tuition fee waiver for deserving students. The award amount will be given in the form of a 25% discount on tuition fees.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible, except Australia and New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: Check out give criteria before applying:
- Applicants must remain an international student, but not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Candidates must complete a UTS Insearch Diploma undertaken at Unisadhu Guna International College, Indonesia
- A minimum overall GPA of 6.0 out of 7.0 and no fail
- Must be commencing studies full-time and on-campus in a UTS undergraduate degree that directly articulates from their UTS Insearch Diploma course, in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Diploma
- Must not be a government-sponsored student
- How to Apply for the UTS Insearch to UTS Pathway Scholarship: All interested applicants must apply for the award by completing this online application form. But, before applying for a grant must take admission for the undergraduate course at UTS.
- Supporting Documents: 1) A video submission describing what you hope to achieve by studying at UTS 2) A letter of support from one or more lecturers from your Diploma studies.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Get more information here.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, the following documents can be accepted as evidence of your English proficiency:
- An assessable qualification is undertaken in English
- must have completed a course taught in English
- If you did not take an education in English, so you will have to complete an English language test or program recognized by UTS.
- For more information on language requirements, check here.